Sales and Marketing Support
We are located in Troy, MI, are privately held and operate two business organizations with overlapping strategic interests. We operate a group health insurance brokerage agency (Manquen Vance) in Michigan with a core focus on municipal governments. RDS Services is a “data aggregation” company with expertise in managing CMS’s Retiree Drug Subsidy (“RDS”) for employer groups of all industries and in all areas of the country. We offer our clients core group insurance broker and consulting services and a unique suite of other services including Retiree Drug Subsidy (RDS) administration and RDS Re-Opening audit services. We also promote self-funded plan solutions, pharmacy programs, Medicare programs such as PDP/ EGWP, and other services that can be marketed through strategic partner relationships around the country.
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking to enhance our team by hiring a Sales & Marketing Support position to leverage our existing core competencies, expand our market share in our current market segment by managing the sales support activities for new opportunities in new market segments (private sector, schools, universities, union and non-profit) and new business service lines. The purpose of the Sales and Marketing Support position is to create sales support processes around our business development efforts. This position will be instrumental in helping us promote three major initiatives beginning in 2019:
- New Business Onboarding/Tracking-RDS
- Public sector consortium
- New Pharmacy program
The person hired will be responsible for the overall sales support for these initiatives including tracking new prospect opportunities and onboarding new business for both RDS Services, LLC and Manquen Vance. The candidate will be expected to quickly learn our services and be comfortable preparing materials, including power-point, for meetings on these subjects. This position will have access to an outside marketing firm to support their efforts to communicate the company programs (i.e. blogging, social media, invitations, email marketing, delivery of articles, etc.)
Compensation Arrangement: Base plus GRO bonus. Also includes an excellent benefits package including travel and mileage reimbursement.
Candidate will be required to travel some for prospect meetings and association events, mostly within the State of Michigan. Most current business accounts are in southeast Michigan.
- Prepare for prospect meetings
- Support and organize presentations for new initiatives
- Manage the CRM (Zoho) for new leads; and follow up efforts
- Coordinate Events and Speaking Opportunities
- Eventually Be Able to Speak High-Level around Business Initiatives
- Prepare RFP responses
- Excellent relationship building and prospecting skills
- Ability to support appointment setting
- Assist with market analysis and identifying top prospects for sales and marketing actions
- Experience in the Group Health Insurance market or PBM industry.
- Strong Oral and written communication
- Very organized
- Professional Presence
- Time management
- Listening skills
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook): Proficient
- Familiar with CRM systems (Zoho CRM, Hubspot CRM)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or marketing
- 5+ years of sales experience
- 3+ years of sales experience in group health insurance, ancillary group insurance products or PBM industry
- Experience in sales support/marketing within a group broker agency (group health insurance)
- Knowledge of group health and welfare benefits, wellness programs, self -funding techniques, and pharmacy programs
For consideration, send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org